The Dream Arena
Duration: 3 days, to be designed as per request
Executive leadership InQbator
Our long experience in leadership coaching and training as well as creating blended learning experiences has led to a The Dream Arena, dedicated to top-level executives in organisations.
From 40+ years’ experience we know that top executives are looking to develop their leadership and organizational skills further through unique, hands on and effective experiences.
Furthermore, these experiences need to be reflections, focused experiments and unprecedented blended learning processes, and not ‘teaching lessons’.
For this particular target group we designed the ultimate, unique and one-of-a-kind leadership InQbator, called The Dream Arena, which can be described best as a virtual simulation experience.
The concrete result of this experience is a heightened leadership momentum and drive resulting from the blended learning experiences, integrating concrete content, as described in the next paragraph with blended and immersive experiences, which have a tremendous impact on the participants.
The Dream Arena consists of a number of building blocks, which already start when participants least expect it.
These are some of the building block elements:
- A uniquely designed, tailored multi-day leadership simulation
- The Dream Arena is being built in the form of a virtual experience from the absolute beginning of the leadership journey
- During the program, several surprise elements appear at unexpected times and contributing to the overall effectiveness and results
- The Dream Arena contains a variety of simulation elements, like:
- Flight simulation
- Crisis simulation
- Virtual, challenging simulation environments
- As mentioned, The Dream Arena contains no pure classroom sessions, instead, inspiring speakers are introduced in inspiring environments fitting their impact and experience
- Participants experience a highly interactive and inspiring environment with competition and an overall purpose and determined objectives
- Furthermore, the simulation contains various specials, like:
- Corporate visits in environmental technology and services
- Inspiring guest speakers from within and outside the industry
- The simulation and stay will be in various locations in The Netherlands
The Dream Arena simulation is tailored to corporate vision, mission and strategy, organization and environment.
The practical attention points of The Dream Arena can be summarized as follows:
- Guidance of participants starts in country of origin
- Luxury transport (business class flights and road transport)
- Unique 5-star hotel accommodations
- Transfers integrated in the program
- Exclusive hosting and coaching
Obviously, all of the practical elements, when travel and stay is concerned will be tailored to the wishes of the organization.
How can this work for your
company and people?
The goal of this training course is three-fold:
- The participant will have a thorough comprehension of organizational goals and KPI’s and the translation to operational goals and KPI’s;
- the participant will have more understanding of his own style of leadership and how it can be improved;
- the participant will have more instruments to execute the tasks of supervisor/leader;
- the participant will understand and be able to deal with the challenges of being a supervisor/leader in the team they were a part of.
The results for the participants is as follows:
- The participant:
- has more insights in their strengths and weaknesses as a supervisor/leader and is able to deal with them better;
- is able to apply a variety of conversational, communicational and discussing techniques to their own practical working situation;
- organizes his own work and that of his employees better;
- anticipates the various needs of the employees;
- leads with more self-confidence.
The organization benefits from the following results, managers:
- represent the company’s interest better;
- facilitate communication between operations and (top-) management;
- are sensitive to feedback and deal with this in every day working situations;
- deal with difficult situations more effectively;
- fit their style of leadership better to their employees.
But most importantly, leaders and supervisors participating in this training will generate better results through enhanced practical skills in motivating people and optimize operational processes. Upon having completed the training, they cannot wait to apply their skills to everyday practice!
“Arvid helped us to redefine our commercial strategy. His business wisdom, his energy and sense of humor made it wonderful to work with him and led to clear decisions, executable plans and ultimately 50% growth.”
CEO, Intelligent Automation
“We always look forward to having him around as our organization becomes a little brighter when he is around…”
Learning & Development, Maritime
“Our learning and development has improved greatly because of their inspiration and energetic sessions.”
HR Manager, Telco
“Extraordinarily engaged and committed people.”
HR manager, Education
“A very effective, no-nonsense approach to our strategy and implementation through their Pull Principle…”
Director, Cultural Organization
“Their consultants are different from the ones I have worked with in other firms; Q management doesn’t stop till the job is done and the results achieved.”
SCM manager, Oil & Gas