Improvement starts with “I”.
Every single professional within the organization is faced with quality standards and ambitions. Now, while teams, departments and cross departmental groups of professionals aim to define and adhere to quality standards, there is a more intuitive, a less tangible, but more influential force that determines the overall quality of our products and services in your organisation.
This force is continuous improvement. Our continuous improvement cycle consists of the following 9 steps:
- Determine the need and area for improvement
- Assess current performance and analyze the organization’s environment to discover the cause of current performance
- Define the improvement objective
- Identify stakeholders and obtain commitment
- Define and organize diagnostics
- Generate, assess and evaluate solutions to accomplish the objective
- Production of implementation plans of the chosen solution
- Define controls for the new levels of performance
- Identify and overcome resistance to change